Avocado Half Shell Salad – a super simple vegan salad, makes the perfect light lunch and takes less than 10 minutes.
- 1 medium tomato
- 5 slices cucumber
- 1 spring onion (scallion)
- 1 avocado
- Totally optional – balsamic pearls as garnish
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground black pepper to your liking
- Mix the salad dressing and set aside.
- Chop up the tomatoes into little cubes and place in a bowl, including any juices.
- Quarter the cucumber slices, and add to the bowl.
- Slice the spring onion however you like, and ad to the bowl.
- Halve the avocado, then scoop out the the flesh. Chop out into little cubes, about the same size as the tomatoes. Place the avocado cubes into the bowl too.
- Drizzle the salad dressing all over and very gently mix everything in, just about 3 turns of your spoon/fork will do. We don’t want to mash the avocado.
- Fill the avocado shells and serve up! For 2!
- Category: Salad