- 1 avocado
- half a mango
- about half a small cucumber
- half a red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions
- small handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- tiny pinch of salt
- Chop the avocado, mango and cucumber to small similarly sized cubes (about half an inch/1 cm).
- Chop the spring onions to about the same size.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
You could make this about an hour early at the most, cover with cling film and chill until needed.