A quick and easy recipe using miso as the marinade for the salmon.
- 2 salmon fillets, skinless
- 1 tbsp red miso
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- half in ginger, pounded/grated
- dash of white pepper
- dash of chilli flakes
- juice of half a lime
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Mix all the ingredients together and marinade the salmon for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/400˚F.
- Place the salmon fillets in a lightly greased baking dish & bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how well done you like it. I prefer it at 20.
Prep time includes the 30 minutes of marinating.
- Serving Size: 2