Pimm’s No 1 Recipe – the quintessential English summer drink, as synonymous with long summer evenings here as Wimbledon and strawberries and cream.
- 1 part Pimm’s
- 3 parts lemonade (7UP/Sprite)
- lots of ice
- some mint leaves, crushed/bruised
- strawberries, quartered
- cucumber, in small slices
- blueberries, lightly crushed
- apples, in small pieces
- lemons, sliced
- limes, sliced
- peaches, in slices, along with any juices
- Place everything together, either in large measures in a large jug for a crowd or if for one or two, in smaller servings.
- As mentioned above, make it an hour earlier if possible, adding the ice just before serving.
Nutritional information is based on 1 serving made with 30ml (about 1 fluid oz) and 125ml (1/2 cup) 7Up. Fruit hasn’t been taken into account.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: British
- Serving Size: Makes as much or as little as you want!