Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
This is an extremely easy canapé, made with ready at hand, shop bought stuff. Fill your poppadum 30 minutes before serving, at the earliest, to stop them turning soggy. I’m not giving any measurements as you decide the strength and piquancy of the chutney mayo mix. If you have homemade chutney, great, if not please use a good quality one. I personally like to use a spicy chutney which works magnificently with the creamy mayo but bear your tastes and guests in mind. This is really simple, no fuss but elegant.
Shall we get our aprons on?
If you like the recipe, don’t forget to leave me a comment and that all important, 5-star rating! Thank you!
And if you make the recipe, share it on any platform and tag me @azlinbloor, and hashtag it #linsfood
- mini poppadums
- regular mayonnaise
- good quality mango chutney
- fresh coriander leaves
- tiny slithers of fresh mango
- Mix the mayonnaise and chutney to your taste. This can be made up to 6 hours ahead.
- Arrange the poppadums on a mini platter and top each one with a small dollop of the chutney mayo.
- Top with a single coriander leaf or a slither of mango.