Super easy summer drink made with strawberries and lemonade (soda).
- 20 – 30 strawberries, hulled
- 1 litre Sprite or 7-Up
- juice of 1 lime
- small handful of fresh mint leaves, torn for a stronger taste or leave whole
- some ice cubes
- Blend the strawberries down to a mushy mix in a blender or chopper. If you haven’t got one, a potato masher or a fork will do the job too.
- Divide the mashed up strawberries amongst 4 glasses.
- Follow with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Place 2-3 ice cubes in each glass.
- Place 3-4 mint leaves in each glass.
- Top up with lemonade and serve immediately.
- Category: Drinks