1. Break the chocolate up into pieces little pieces. Then, melt it on 50-80% power for 90 seconds. Check, stir if slightly melted and zap again for 30-60 seconds and repeat until it’s completely melted.
2. In a tabletop mixer, beat the cream cheese on low for 30 seconds. Add the sugar gradually during this minute in 2 additions.
Add the cornflour and beat for 10 seconds on low.
Add the soured cream and vanilla paste and beat for 30 seconds, scraping down halfway through.
6. Add the Baileys and beat until it's all mixed in well, but no more than 30 seconds or so.
7. Sprinkle the coffee granules all over and stir it in with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
8. Pour this cake mix into your prepared tin and bake for 20 minutes at the initial high temperature.
9. Reduce the temperature to 110˚C(230˚F/90˚C Fan) and bake for 45-50 minutes. The cake should still have a wobble in the middle.
10. Let it cool in the oven with the door ajar for 1 hour.
11. Then cool completely at room temperature on your kitchen counter. Finally, cover loosely with foil and refrigerate overnight.