I put a small amount of red chilli for a little kick but you could play around with that to add more punch if you fancy.
You could make this about an hour early at the most, cover with cling film and chill until needed.Print
- 1 avocado
- half a mango
- about half a small cucumber
- half a red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions
- small handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- tiny pinch of salt
- Chop the avocado, mango and cucumber to small similarly sized cubes (about half an inch/1 cm).
- Chop the spring onions to about the same size.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
You could make this about an hour early at the most, cover with cling film and chill until needed.