Estimated reading time: 1 minute
I put a small amount of red chilli for a little kick but you could play around with that to add more punch if you fancy.
You could make this about an hour early at the most, cover with cling film and chill until needed.
Shall we get our aprons on?
If you like the recipe, don’t forget to leave me a comment and that all important, 5-star rating! Thank you!
And if you make the recipe, share it on any platform and tag me @azlinbloor, and hashtag it #linsfood
Mango and Avocado Salsa
- 1 avocado
- half a mango
- about half a small cucumber
- half a red chilli finely chopped
- 3 spring onions
- small handful fresh coriander leaves chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- tiny pinch of salt
- Chop the avocado, mango and cucumber to small similarly sized cubes (about half an inch/1 cm).
- Chop the spring onions to about the same size.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.