Estimated reading time: 1 minute
An extremely quick and easy recipe, this simple summer salmon is elegant enough for a dinner party. I like to add a handful of different coloured tomatoes to the dish for added colour, even green ones when I have them in the garden.
Shall we get our aprons on?
If you like the recipe, don’t forget to leave me a comment and that all important, 5-star rating! Thank you!
And if you make the recipe, share it on any platform and tag me @azlinbloor, and hashtag it #linsfood
Simple Summer SalmonPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 whole garlic bulb halved
- 2 medium white onions quartered
- 2 green capsicums (pepper) cut in 1" (2cm) strips
- 2 yellow capsicums (pepper) cut in 1" (2cm) strips
- 2 vines cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful small coloured tomatoes optional
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 200 C/180 Fan & oil a baking dish large enough to hold the 4 fillets.
- Place the onions, garlic, capsicum & the rosemary in the dish, drizzle over 2 tbsp of the olive oil, add the juice & sprinkle over some salt and freshly ground black pepper, mix well and roast for 15 minutes.
- At the end of that time, place the salmon fillets on the vegetables.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, sandwiching them nicely amongst the salmon.
- Drizzle the rest of the olive oil on, along with the salt and pepper. Use a brush to brush and distribute the olive oil on to the salmon and vegetables, if need be.
- Roast, uncovered for 20-25 minutes until the salmons are lightly browned.
- Serve with sautéed baby potatoes, mango and avocado salsa, a green salad and some mayonnaise & a squeeze of lemon juice.
Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 1196mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 517IU | Vitamin C: 168mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg
Did you make this recipe?Mention @azlinbloor and tag #linsfood!
Made it? Upload your photosMention @azlinbloor and tag #linsfood!
4 thoughts on “Simple Summer Salmon”
That is one nice salmon recipe….love it….its awesome….
absolutely yummy and easy to cook even on busy work days.
What temperature do you roast everything on? Thanks!
200 C/180 Fan! Can’t believe I left that out!
Comments are closed.