Estimated reading time: 1 minute
An extremely quick and easy recipe, this simple summer salmon is elegant enough for a dinner party. I like to add a handful of different coloured tomatoes to the dish for added colour, even green ones when I have them in the garden.
Shall we get our aprons on?
If you like the recipe, don’t forget to leave me a comment and that all important, 5-star rating! Thank you!
And if you make the recipe, share it on any platform and tag me @azlinbloor, and hashtag it #linsfood
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 whole garlic bulb halved
- 2 medium white onions quartered
- 2 green capsicums (pepper) cut in 1" (2cm) strips
- 2 yellow capsicums (pepper) cut in 1" (2cm) strips
- 2 vines cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful small coloured tomatoes optional
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 200 C/180 Fan & oil a baking dish large enough to hold the 4 fillets.
- Place the onions, garlic, capsicum & the rosemary in the dish, drizzle over 2 tbsp of the olive oil, add the juice & sprinkle over some salt and freshly ground black pepper, mix well and roast for 15 minutes.
- At the end of that time, place the salmon fillets on the vegetables.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, sandwiching them nicely amongst the salmon.
- Drizzle the rest of the olive oil on, along with the salt and pepper. Use a brush to brush and distribute the olive oil on to the salmon and vegetables, if need be.
- Roast, uncovered for 20-25 minutes until the salmons are lightly browned.
- Serve with sautéed baby potatoes, mango and avocado salsa, a green salad and some mayonnaise & a squeeze of lemon juice.